Two wings lift a person up from earthy concerns: simplicity and purity. Simplicity should be in intention, purity in feelings. Simplicity reaches out after God, purity catches hold and tastes. ~ Thomas A’Kempis

Tuesday 25 April 2017

A Beach day in Autumn

Before we know it the mornings will be so frosty, sunny days will be hard to remember and the days will be short, so we seized today and made the most of a public holiday and sunshine; off to the beach we all went. I packed some morning tea and we picked up mum and dad. It was about a 40 minute drive out to the coast..ahh the beautiful sea air of Kairakau Beach. Our daughter Katie & son in law John and the girls drove out in their car and our son Louis and Alex also came..and what a fun morning we had.























~~~~
P R E C I O U S   M E M O R I  E S





No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangers and Pilgrims

  Hello dear friends and quiet followers, I hope your week is going well? It's Winter here in my corner of the world, so I am tucked up ...