Two wings lift a person up from earthy concerns: simplicity and purity. Simplicity should be in intention, purity in feelings. Simplicity reaches out after God, purity catches hold and tastes. ~ Thomas A’Kempis

Wednesday 26 June 2019

W I S D O M


When we desire a close walk with the Lord, 

He will provide angels in the form of wise counsel along our journey. 

Sometimes it won't be what we want to hear 

and we may even react to those words as critical. 

It will normally require us to have to do something, 

change something, or even repent. 

God reminds us in his word that His ways are not our ways. 

So often our minds/spirits and flesh desire what is pleasing to us 

and not what will glorify Him or actually benefit us in the long run. 

Everything God does and says is always for our good, because He is LOVE. 

Always keep this in mind. I look back over wise words spoken 

into my own life at times when I didn't want to hear them 

and now see them as precious jewels sent from a loving God. 

Thank you for those brave souls who let them selves be His instrument. 

Be blessed ~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangers and Pilgrims

  Hello dear friends and quiet followers, I hope your week is going well? It's Winter here in my corner of the world, so I am tucked up ...