Two wings lift a person up from earthy concerns: simplicity and purity. Simplicity should be in intention, purity in feelings. Simplicity reaches out after God, purity catches hold and tastes. ~ Thomas A’Kempis

Friday 6 January 2012

Hi friends, I'm sorry I havn't posted a blog in a long while, I've just been very busy with Christmas and family visiting etc, and the garden, but I plan on sitting down in a few days time and putting a little update together. May God Bless you all richly this new year. (Linda) x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Linda,
    I spotted your comment at Mia's blog - actually it was the NZ that caught my eye! I'm a New Zealander too but have lived in Australia for the past 10 years. Have just had a browse through your blog and we share so many interests and aspirations. It is so lovely to see mention of familiar foods such as feijoas which my husband insisted we plant here and of course we have put in kiwi fruit. We even make the same kind of foods - chilli jam and pesto are pantry staples here. Your villa looks and sounds lovely - I love old villas! My husband's family are all still in NZ and we visited last summer. Do pop over and visit my blog if you have time. It's lovely to have found your blog and I look forward to visiting you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for stopping by Ann. I'm hopeless with checking comments..I need to get them sent to my email, so I can reply in time, not weeks later. Thats the awesome thing about the internet, it connects so many with similar interests. I must confess Mia's blog is the lovliest one I have ever come upon. She has touched me deeply in my heart with her devotion to God and simplicity in all things. I pray that many more young woman would aspire to the ideals she holds. I'm going to visit your blog now :))

    ReplyDelete

Strangers and Pilgrims

  Hello dear friends and quiet followers, I hope your week is going well? It's Winter here in my corner of the world, so I am tucked up ...