Two wings lift a person up from earthy concerns: simplicity and purity. Simplicity should be in intention, purity in feelings. Simplicity reaches out after God, purity catches hold and tastes. ~ Thomas A’Kempis

Wednesday 8 January 2020

January (mini post)

Hi :)
Just popping on quick to let you know I am planning on writing a long post, but as I had to get a new computer, I haven't uploaded any of the pictures yet.  Hopefully I will get to it this weekend. I so miss blogging !! I hope your all well and having a glorious summer (like me) if you live this area of the world, or keeping warm if you live in other countries. Bye for now ~ Linda

Further update: Now theirs no SD card slot !!! on my new computer, so I have to buy an attachment....oh my...well I'll see you sometime lol :)


3 comments:

  1. Hello Linda,

    I have just found your sweet little blog and enjoying browsing over your posts. Also loving your youtube videos.

    I hope you keep blogging. I know it can be a struggle to fit in sometimes as I am finding it hard to post regularly on my own blog.

    Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

    Many blessings,
    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tania :) Thank you for your sweet comment !!! I do intend to continue blogging as I love it very much and all the lovely people I follow. I find it very peaceful. I have a new video to get working on too and hope to upload that in about a weeks time. I am following your blog too now and added you to my side bar or else I forget to go and look what people have written. Blessings to you ~ Linda. P.S I hope you are safe from the fires in Australia !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ENCANTAN TUS FOTOS .
    ESTA CASA ES PRECIOSA ME ENCANTARIA VIVIR EN UN SITIO ASI.
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete

Strangers and Pilgrims

  Hello dear friends and quiet followers, I hope your week is going well? It's Winter here in my corner of the world, so I am tucked up ...